noun (plural thingummies)
- British term for thingamajig.More example sentences
- Payday or no payday, I'm not exactly in the jet set income bracket, so I had to content myself one of those micro-mini flash memory drive thingummies.
- This is because some sort of technical thingamy happened with our hosting thingamy.
- If you believe in Feng Shui, you would probably recognise the larger role of the Laughing Buddha or any of the charming thingummies used by this ancient Chinese science to harmonise the energy of a living space.
More definitions of thingummyDefinition of thingummy in:
- The British & World English dictionary