- 1 Hinduism The locus of occult power and wisdom in the forehead of a deity, especially the god Shiva.More example sentences
- Chakrasamvara has also a third eye in the sculpture, like Shiva.
- Such was the anger that Lord Shiva is supposed to have used his energy from the third eye to form a woman.
- The gods went to Shiva, whose anger came out of his third eye in the form of energy to create a woman.
- 1.1The “eye of insight” located in the forehead, which can be activated through the practice of yoga.More example sentences
- I remain convinced that mothers come equipped with a powerful faculty that often keeps kids in check - perhaps a dependable third eye or eerie sixth sense!
- And when the camera has become your third eye, an intuitive extension of your brain, go to the library and study the work of the great masters.
- He explained and projected with his mind force the intricate use, development and unfoldment of the faculties of the third eye.
More definitions of third eyeDefinition of third eye in:
- The British & World English dictionary