adjectiveAnatomy & Zoology
- Of or relating to the thorax.More example sentences
- The left bronchial arteries, usually two, arise from the ventral surface of the thoracic aorta.
- The sympathetic nerve supply to the lung arises in the upper six thoracic segments of the spinal cord.
- Effective speech depends also on the motor neurons in the cervical and thoracic parts of the spinal cord that serve the muscles of breathing.
More definitions of thoracicDefinition of thoracic in:
- The British & World English dictionary