Definition of thought pattern in English:
1A habit of thinking in a particular way, using particular assumptions.
- I'm not sure that I agree with everything in this book, but the author does have a knack for deconstructing the prevailing thought pattern and showing where it goes wrong.
- It's a thought pattern that's a bit more than negative.
- In a disordered thought pattern he believed it would be best to get arrested and go to a prison medical wing.
1.2 another term for thought form.
- In a post-Puritan age, of course, the notion of trial and temptation has been transposed from its original religious setting into a moral thought pattern.
- In practice this implied the adaptation of European practices and thought patterns to the cultural life of the people of Africa.
- They understand the metaphors, the thought patterns of Christianity.
Definition of thought pattern in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan