- 1A process in which unwanted facial hair is removed by using twisted cotton thread to pull the hair from the follicle.More example sentences
- Another plus of threading is that it can be done on very short hairs.
- The ancient art of threading - a precision-perfect grooming technique - is a quick way to get them done.
- Bear the ache of threading for shapely eyebrows.
- 2 Computing The system by which consecutive messages relating to a single subject on a message board or newsgroup are stored for retrieval.More example sentences
- Several problems arise from handling forums as if they were e-mail lists, beginning with the issues of threading, which, as mentioned above, are different in e-mail and the Web.
More definitions of threadingDefinition of threading in:
- The British & World English dictionary