- A landing of an aircraft on the two main wheels and the tailwheel or skid simultaneously.More example sentences
- The landing configuration of a Yak 52 is very much like that of a taildragger three-point landing - nose high, easing back on the stick continually until touchdown.
- I had about 200 hours in SNJs during which I had done my best to make perfect three-point landings.
- This was the picture that I would have to reproduce to make a perfect three-point landing.
More definitions of three-point landingDefinition of three-point landing in:
- The British & World English dictionary