- A method of turning a vehicle around in a narrow space by moving forward, backward, and forward again in a sequence of arcs.More example sentences
- She ambled round the chalet and made a three-point turn on the narrow road of which she was quite proud.
- Learner drivers took to the roads in a myriad of three-point turns and reversing round corners.
- Men love to make fun of the struggles girls supposedly have with everything from spatial awareness and parallel parking to three-point turns and map-reading.
More definitions of three-point turnDefinition of three-point turn in:
- The British & World English dictionary