- A vehicle with three wheels, especially a child’s tricycle.More example sentences
- As night fades, along the motorway bathed in early morning light, an unending line of vehicles including three-wheelers and motor cycles speed towards the town.
- Besides brand new luxury cars, motorcycles and three-wheelers, the visitors can have a glimpse of almost all kinds of tractors and fertilizers.
- Funding is also available for indigenously manufactured buses, three-wheelers and cars which run on solar power.
More definitions of three-wheelerDefinition of three-wheeler in:
- The British & World English dictionary