- The amount of material or items passing through a system or process.More example sentences
- Both ADSL and cable modems offer throughputs over 100 kbps, but as consumers learn more about the two technologies, they may start gravitating toward DSL.
- We'll have higher capacities, and faster throughputs, but the competitive landscape just isn't going to change.
- The incremental cost to add a new process is higher than the cost to increase the throughput of an existing process.
More definitions of throughputDefinition of throughput in:
- The British & World English dictionary