- A lymphocyte within the thymus gland.More example sentences
- The systemic immune effects include increased apoptosis of thymocytes, decreased macrophage phagocytosis, thymic atrophy and diminished allograft rejection.
- The effect of thymic peptide on the functions of tissue macrophages, tumor-associated macrophages, and tumor-induced apoptosis of thymocytes was studied.
- All the three proteoglycans stimulated mice thymocyte and splenocyte proliferation and elevated cell cytotoxicity.
More definitions of thymocyteDefinition of thymocyte in:
- The British & World English dictionary