pronoun[second person singular]
- archaic or dialect form of yourself, corresponding to the subject thou1. thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyselfMore example sentences
- Does your content obey the first commandment of good copy: ‘Thou shalt put thy customer before thyself.’
- We must respond - we must respond to that ancient command: ‘Physician, heal thyself.’
- Trust thyself: every heart vibrates to that iron string.
More definitions of thyselfDefinition of thyself in:
- The British & World English dictionary