Definition of tiarella in English:
A small chiefly North American plant of the saxifrage family.
- Genus Tiarella, family Saxifragaceae, especially the foamflower (T. cordifolia)
- Their cheerful porcelain-white blossoms dance and dart in the autumn breezes, towering over the heucheras, tiarellas, and ferns at their feet.
- I'm also adding a few tiarellas in between, but they just aren't as hardy as the herbs though.
- As I occasionally deadheaded the shade perennials, I admired the tiarellas for their toughness - and their beauty of both leaf and form.
Definition of tiarella in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.