Definition of tiarella in English:
A small chiefly North American plant of the saxifrage family.
- Genus Tiarella, family Saxifragaceae, especially the foamflower (T. cordifolia)
- Their cheerful porcelain-white blossoms dance and dart in the autumn breezes, towering over the heucheras, tiarellas, and ferns at their feet.
- I'm also adding a few tiarellas in between, but they just aren't as hardy as the herbs though.
- As I occasionally deadheaded the shade perennials, I admired the tiarellas for their toughness - and their beauty of both leaf and form.
Definition of tiarella in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan