- A table indicating the times of high and low tides at a particular place.More example sentences
- The Bay's entrance channel has a minimum depth around three feet, so you'll want to consult the tide table before making your entrance.
- It effectively eliminates the need for a tide table - that ragged little key to surf conditions that's never around when you need it.
- All ships shall carry adequate and up to date charts, sailing directions, lists of lights, notices to mariners, tide tables and other nautical publications necessary for the intended voyage.
More definitions of tide tableDefinition of tide table in:
- The British & World English dictionary