(also tide line)
- A line left or reached by the sea on a shore at the highest point of a tide.More example sentences
- If you've left many footprints along Gulf Coast tidelines, you know what a special moment we shared.
- He had begun to dig diligently along the low tideline and had captured two clams.
- A short walk along the causeway to Horrid Hill is a must, followed by a longer walk along the tideline to the reedbeds at Motney Hill RSPB Reserve.
More definitions of tidelineDefinition of tideline in:
- The British & World English dictionary