Definition of tiger moth in English:
A stout moth that has boldly spotted and streaked wings.
- Arctia and other genera, family Arctiidae: many species
- A tiger moth swooped down and brushed Anna with its dusty wings before gliding off into the distance.
- Consider the Isabella tiger moth, seen from coast to coast.
- Others, like the tiger moth, hear the bat and emit a jamming signal in the ultrasonic frequency spectrum.
Definition of tiger moth in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.