Definition of tiger moth in English:
A stout moth that has boldly spotted and streaked wings.
- Arctia and other genera, family Arctiidae: many species
- A tiger moth swooped down and brushed Anna with its dusty wings before gliding off into the distance.
- Consider the Isabella tiger moth, seen from coast to coast.
- Others, like the tiger moth, hear the bat and emit a jamming signal in the ultrasonic frequency spectrum.
Definition of tiger moth in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan