- 1A signal for uniformly and repeatedly deflecting the electron beam of a cathode ray tube.More example sentences
- For a multi-transmitter system, timing circuitry staggers the time base of each transmitter to reduce the aggregate EMI emissions of the multi-transmitter system.
- The reflectance of the pump laser is shown in each graph to show the extent of the pump laser pulse and to index the time base to the laser pulse and the onset of coagulation.
- 1.1A line on the display produced in this way and serving as a time axis.More example sentences
- At the end of the measurement, the linear time base was converted to logarithmic by averaging in the time interval between logarithmically equidistant points, which improved the signal-to-noise ratio.
More definitions of time baseDefinition of time base in:
- The British & World English dictionary