- Denoting something, especially a medicine, that releases an active substance gradually.More example sentences
- In 1998, the Food and Drug Administration inspected manufacturers who made drugs that relied on time-release beads.
- Currently, when other techniques are used to make these time-release capsules, it's hard to make them all of the same size.
- By late 1995, it became clear that oral and catheter-based delivery solutions were not going to achieve the desired effectiveness, but localized, time-release delivery of a product via a stent might.
More definitions of time-releaseDefinition of time-release in:
- The British & World English dictionary