- 1The arrangement whereby several joint owners have the right to use a property as a vacation home under a time-sharing agreement: a growing interest in timeshareMore example sentences
- With seasonal ownership schemes or timeshare you have to be happy that your two weeks holiday per year will have a very high premium.
- Most of the schemes in Tenerife are timeshare, so there isn't a lot of freehold property.
- ‘We say to them that there may come a point when they want to exchange their properties, but they say to us we are not timeshare we are seasonal owners,’ he said.
- 1.1A property owned under a timesharing agreement.More example sentences
- There is legislation protecting you if you buy timeshares and there are many reputable timeshare companies.
- In the past decade, millions have invested in seasonal homes, from wholly owned multimillion-dollar mansions in Michigan to two-week timeshares in Florida.
- He said Middleton owned several properties including two premises in Darlington and had timeshares in Florida and Portugal.
More definitions of timeshareDefinition of timeshare in:
- The British & World English dictionary