- A pair of clippers for cutting sheet metal.More example sentences
- A camera with multiple lenses duplicated the image on a sizable sheet of iron, which could then be cut up with tinsnips, yielding six pictures for twenty-five cents.
- Measure along the sides and the top of the door jamb and cut the spring metal to the correct length with tinsnips.
- Available with straight or curve blades, these tinsnips are intended for light duty work.
More definitions of tin snipsDefinition of tin snips in:
- The British & World English dictionary