- A person who gives tips, especially about the likely winner of a race or contest, and especially for a fee.More example sentences
- If racing tipsters were any good they probably wouldn't be racing hacks - they'd be professional punters.
- With 7 tipsters for 8 races they would regularly average between 7 and 12 winning selections.
- As well as the exciting racing on offer, Racing Post tipsters will be staging a special forum to give some expert pointers as to where winners can be found.
More definitions of tipsterDefinition of tipster in:
- The British & World English dictionary