(British tyre gauge)
- A portable gauge for measuring the air pressure in a tire.More example sentences
- The novel tyre gauge allows the motorist to conduct a cursor check of his or her car to see that the tread depth is above the legal limit of 1.6mm.
- Your tyre gauge lets out half the air while you're trying to get a reading and then the free air at the service station has stopped working.
- It also reports on our tests of a number of new tyre gauges available from auto accessory stores.
More definitions of tire gaugeDefinition of tire gauge in:
- The British & World English dictionary