- An herbal tea, consumed especially for its medicinal properties.More example sentences
- Properly called tisanes, or herbal infusions, these aren't truly tea.
- More explanations and monologues on things French follow (including useful tips on how to snag a red croc bag from Hermes, or to sweeten one's natural juices with a pot of tisane - herbal tea - before making love).
- Huge international tea companies sell teas, tisanes and herbals in hip, socially conscious packages.
1930s: from French.
More definitions of tisaneDefinition of tisane in:
- The British & World English dictionary