- Extracellular fluid that bathes the cells of most tissues, arriving via blood capillaries and being removed via the lymphatic vessels.More example sentences
- Vital functions such as those of lungs and kidneys, or the exchange of components of the blood and tissue fluid at the capillaries, are critically dependent on the pressure achieved within the circulatory system.
- Reduced interstitial fluid resorption can be caused by decreased plasma oncotic pressure, increased oncotic pressure of tissue fluid, and lymphatic obstruction.
- The second category of excluded material is human tissue or tissue fluid (this includes blood, semen, saliva, etc.)
More definitions of tissue fluidDefinition of tissue fluid in:
- The British & World English dictionary