- A legal deed or document constituting evidence of a right, especially to ownership of property.More example sentences
- Every title deed should be documented as per this index only.
- That is what surveyors understand by ‘mean high-water mark’ shown on a title deed.
- The search will verify that there are no changes, other than those outlined in the title deed, such as conveyance, mortgage, lease or foreclosure.
More definitions of title deedDefinition of title deed in:
- The British & World English dictionary