- A slight forward convergence of a pair of wheels so that they are closer together in front than behind.More example sentences
- Only this bike offers adjustability for toe-in in its road brakes via concave/convex washers.
- The manufacturer says it stuck with the solid rear axle because ‘it is robust, maintains constant track, toe-in and camber relative to the road surface, and it keeps bodyroll well under control.’
- Steer axle toe-out will cause excessive wear on the inside of both tires while toe-in will cause wear on the outside shoulders of the tires.
More definitions of toe-inDefinition of toe-in in:
- The British & World English dictionary