- A jump, initiated with the help of the supporting foot, in which the skater makes a full turn in the air, taking off from and landing on the outside edge of the same foot.More example sentences
- She landed her first triple jump, a salchow, when she was 14, but said that the triple toe loop was her best jump.
- She was eleven when she landed her first triple jump, a triple salchow, but considers the toe loop to be her favorite jump.
- After a promising opening to her free skate, she fell on a triple toe loop and made errors on her two remaining jumps.
More definitions of toe loopDefinition of toe loop in:
- The British & World English dictionary