- another term for note cluster.More example sentences
- A brief middle section contains off-beat strumming, while tone clusters finally give way to richly-scored harmonic passagework.
- It also sounds heavily dissonant due to tone clusters and many tritones.
- Unusual techniques abound but these performers careen through the tone clusters and microtonal brambles like dancers through dense forests.
More definitions of tone clusterDefinition of tone cluster in:
- The British & World English dictionary