- 1A box or container for keeping tools in.More example sentences
- Storing the toolbox containing said torch in the bottom of a dark drawer about as far away from my bedroom as it's possible to be probably isn't the most practical thing in the world.
- The owner discovered two smaller boxes inside the toolbox, which were dated 1898.
- Inside his cabin, McAbery reaches for the worn cardboard container that serves as his only toolbox.
- 1.1 Computing A set of software tools.More example sentences
- Caching isn't the only thing in the software toolbox.
- It is sure to remain in my software toolbox for years to come.
- On top of the methodological resources collected and presented, the specialized web site could offer training programs, software, and even a software toolbox.
- 1.2 Computing The set of programs or functions accessible from a single menu.More example sentences
- You can create your own workspace, paper space, templates, and views, as well as custom toolboxes, menus, and keystroke macros.
- There is one very noticeable change, though: running your cursor over tools in the toolbox now makes them light up in color.
- For years, bookmarks to frequently visited sites have been one very basic tool in the shortcut toolbox.
More definitions of toolboxDefinition of toolbox in:
- The British & World English dictionary