1Assorted tools, especially ones required for a mechanized process.
- Tooling costs to produce the box in composite are five times lower than steel and there is an overall cost savings on the composite box, although specific numbers were not given.
- There is no special tooling required for removal; carbon and stainless steel are available off the shelf.
- So, at higher volumes, composite production tooling costs rise significantly.
1.1The process of making or working something with tools.
- All tooling marks are removed by hand polishing.
- The disconnector notch was polished as smooth as Egyptian anthracite, and all tooling marks were polished out.
- There were no tooling marks to be found anywhere and the knurling was sharp and even throughout.
Definition of tooling in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.