- Powder used for cleaning the teeth.More example sentences
- Of the specific products, tobacco toothpaste (creamy snuff) and tooth powder (lal dant manjan) were common in all states (table).
- Even toilet items such as ilathali, herbal oil, tooth powder and others are among the items on display here.
- Advertising tobacco, or tobacco-related products, such as snuff, chewing tobacco and even tooth powder containing tobacco, can mean two years' jail and, or a 1,000 rupee fine.
More definitions of tooth powderDefinition of tooth powder in:
- The British & World English dictionary