Of the highest quality; excellent: a top-notch hotel
More example sentences
- It offers excellent value for money, top-notch image quality and a wealth of useful features.
- It had a selection of top-notch artisan products and fine wines, in addition to its bigger industries.
- Unquestionably possess the greatest depth of talent in the finals, with top-notch quality throughout.
superior, prime, premier, premium, grade A, blue-chip, blue-ribbon, superlative, best, finest, select, exclusive, excellent, superb, outstanding, unbeatable, splendid, of the highest order, top-of-the-line, top-flight, top-grade
- More example sentences
- It was a magnificent triumph for the Gillingham-based Emma to take on and beat the top-notchers from the high profile sports of football, cricket, triathlon and superbike.
- Uppermost in Ella's mind is to ensure that top-notchers are all fit to face the English side in a crucial Heineken Cup tie.
- One or two prospective top-notchers have already had a run-out, notably Henrietta Knight's Best Mate at Exeter on Tuesday.