- 1(Of a woman or a woman’s item of clothing) having or leaving the breasts uncovered: a topless dancer a topless swimsuitMore example sentences
- Finally I got rid of them too and just have some topless ladies in thongs stand around by the pool all day long.
- Rows of tanned muscles, tight speedos, topless girls and G-strings adorned the towels.
- Their place is R-rated outings with plenty of hard-hitting stuff and the occasional topless woman.
- 1.1(Of a place such as a bar or beach) where there are women wearing topless clothing: a topless beachMore example sentences
- The city, for all its topless bars, has had a troubled and often costly relationship with the First Amendment.
- In the past forty years, barmaids have been exposed to topless bars, and even to totally nude dancing in some pubs.
- She works nights as a waitress at a topless bar, but her commute is running her down.
- More example sentences
- The fact is, toplessness in a man is not equal to toplessness in a woman.
- Armed with the map, Richard and a young French couple he has met (she: slender brunette, winning eyes, partial to toplessness; he: undeserving) set off to find the beach.
- The sunny, warm weekend was filled with that special combination of friendly flirting, sincere helpfulness, and relaxed toplessness that characterizes the festival every year.