- A small, fast, light warship armed with torpedoes.More example sentences
- A8, in company with A7, a torpedo boat and the cruiser HMS Forth, parent ship of the submarine squadron, had left Devonport in the morning for exercises off Looe, carrying a crew of 12 and seven trainees.
- Queensland had two gun boats, one torpedo boat and a picket boat.
- All we knew was that it was either a motor torpedo boat or motor gun boat.
More definitions of torpedo boatDefinition of torpedo boat in:
- The British & World English dictionary