- 1.1Used as an acknowledgment during a discussion of a good or clever point made at one’s expense by another person.More example sentences
- You can read the story on - touché - a cached copy of the story I found on Google.
- True it could - excuse me - indeed it should be said that a streak like this itself amounts - touché - to a blazing exception.
- ‘Ooh, touché,’ Master Alexi remarked with a grin at the king.
French, literally 'touched', past participle of toucher.
More definitions of touchéDefinition of touché in:
- The British & World English dictionary