- A quick restoration or improvement made to the appearance or state of something: the hotels had undergone more than the customary touch-ups and refurbishingMore example sentences
- The make-up artists are free to give the designer and PR a quick touch-up.
- If having implemented the necessary touch-ups and improvements, your property still fails to sell, what are your options?
- After giving my hair a quick touch-up when we pulled up in front of the house where the party was being held, I grabbed Scott's extended hand and let him help me out of the car.
More definitions of touch-upDefinition of touch-up in:
- The British & World English dictionary