- Relating to or denoting technology that is operated by means of gestures rather than by touching a control or interface: the house is activated by touchless radar sensors and voice control innovations in touchless technologyMore example sentences
- The chain plans to have most of its Canadian locations equipped with the new touchless debit system this year.
- There are a number of variables that need to be in play for the touchless transactions to work.
- I'll await my head-mounted display and touchless interface before I applaud any of these companies for mind-blowing innovation.
More definitions of touchlessDefinition of touchless in:
- The British & World English dictionary