- A person employed to show tourists around places of interest: our tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertainingMore example sentences
- As a tour guide, he makes a good living on the tips he gets from the tourists he shepherds around.
- In more experienced hands, this could have been a real theatrical adventure but for much of the time, I felt like a tourist being herded around by an inept tour guide.
- What would you say if a tour guide leading you through the Rocky Mountains constantly pointed out roadside ant hills?
More definitions of tour guideDefinition of tour guide in:
- The British & World English dictionary