- A travel agent specializing in package vacations.More example sentences
- Travellers who booked a package holiday through a tour operator or a travel agent can expect either a full refund or the right to rebook, but only if the flight was cancelled.
- The golden rule is to seek the refund from the company that sold you the ticket in the first place, whether it was your local travel agent, a tour operator or the airline itself.
- Also, the tour operator or travel agency is obliged to have certain insurances, like medical insurance.
More definitions of tour operatorDefinition of tour operator in:
- The British & World English dictionary