- 1A car designed with room for passengers and luggage.More example sentences
- This isn't a focused sports car but it is a good touring car.
- Look at them as grand touring cars, and they begin to make a lot more sense.
- It would make an excellent touring car and its Mercedes background gives me every confidence in its reliability.
- 1.1A touring car used in auto racing, as distinct from a specially designed race car.More example sentences
- He was picked up by the touring cars championship and his elevation to the full factory squad this year has released his talent.
- There are some corners where you balance the throttle, there are high speed braking points, basically everything you'll find throughout the touring car championship, except for the undulations you have at a track like Spa.
- Four top-line car manufacturers are lining up to claim this year's DTM championship, recognised by many as the most prestigious touring car championship in the world.
More definitions of touring carDefinition of touring car in:
- The British & World English dictionary