- Relating to, appealing to, or visited by tourists (often used to suggest tawdriness or lack of authenticity): a touristy shopping streetMore example sentences
- Instead, she suggested three relatively touristy alternatives.
- Spending your vacation in the great outdoors is a much better alternative than staying cooped up in a hotel room or visiting touristy theme parks.
- I did a very touristy thing - visited an art gallery.
More definitions of touristyDefinition of touristy in:
- The British & World English dictionary