- A bar fitted to the back of a vehicle, used in towing a trailer.More example sentences
- The hospital is desperate for any drivers, but ideally volunteers with a 4-wheel drive vehicle or an engine over two litres with a tow bar for the trailer.
- You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out that you let your competitor win the three rounds leading up to the finale and he will have so much weight to carry they'll have to fit a tow bar and dog trailer to carry it all.
- It incorporates two bicycles, a double-decker bus seat, a supermarket trolley, a tow bar and a trailer.
More definitions of tow barDefinition of tow bar in:
- The British & World English dictionary