Definition of towhead in English:
1.1A person with very blond hair.
- The truth was, he wore ‘knickers’ for the same reason Jerry Pate used to swan dive into water hazards, to distinguish himself from an infinite number of towheads.
- I think it was Peter Mel who told me that his PWC used a four-stroke engine, and I'm sure that many towheads will be switching to them in the near future.
- Now when Gehrig, who is 9, visits them, he represents life, a strong, handsome towhead.
- Example sentences
- ‘That's an American car,’ says a towheaded grade-schooler, nodding toward an orange Chevy Monte Carlo nearby.
- During the spring, summer, and fall, young and healthy women blade along the town's paved trails, pushing before them expensive, large-wheeled contraptions in which sit small, towheaded children.
- He's a towheaded little boy, with brown hair, and soft blue eyes.
Definition of towhead in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Pakistan