Another term for city planning.
- These matters were raised in the early studies of town planning and urban development by Pigou and articulated convincingly by Liepmann as given in Table 1.
- Topics up for discussion include current values, property funding, construction trends, strategic town planning and development.
- But university administrators said that he had been a dedicated student of town planning and urban development who had specialised in urban renewal.
town planner noun
- Example sentences
- He trained as a town planner and signed off extensions and dormer window conversions before bureaucratic frustration forced him to seek new pastures.
- I'm an architect and a town planner and I spent a lot of my time looking at Europe for inspiration in that field, but when it comes to local democracy I think the US is quite a good model.
- He's an architect and town planner and lives in Sydney.
For editors and proofreaders
Syllabification: town plan·ning
Definition of town planning in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.