- An antigenic poison or venom of plant or animal origin, especially one produced by or derived from microorganisms and causing disease when present at low concentration in the body.More example sentences
- Some types of bacteria release poisons called toxins while they are multiplying in food.
- For carcinogens and most reproductive toxins, however, regulators assume no threshold.
- I thought it might have just exploded and poisoned my poor body with it's toxins.
More definitions of toxinDefinition of toxin in:
- The British & World English dictionary