- 1The best recorded performance in a particular track-and-field event at a particular track.More example sentences
- This should come into her possession soon, if the track record of this gifted athlete is any guide.
- Have they perhaps got a poor track record of performing at selection events?
- They are a team, and a club, with a proven track record in the Champions League in recent years.
- 1.1The past achievements or performance of a person, organization, or product: he has an excellent track record as an authorMore example sentences
- Each member of the consortium has a proven track record in the field of supported employment.
- He recommends sticking to firms that have a track record because they have proved that they know how to run the funds.
- There is a proven track record of prejudice, narrow thinking and incompetent advice.
More definitions of track recordDefinition of track record in:
- The British & World English dictionary