- A running shoe.More example sentences
- When I'm out running on my lunch hour, not once have I watched in awe as a fellow runner sprints toward me sporting a solitary track shoe.
- Dozens walked by wearing everyday jeans and sweatshirts and track shoes, the American uniform, for better or worse.
- The cyclist, seemingly untouched by the war, was dressed in a tee shirt and shorts, knee-high socks and track shoes.
More definitions of track shoeDefinition of track shoe in:
- The British & World English dictionary