- A roadbed for a railroad.More example sentences
- Over the last mile of rail trackbed there's a pond with alders, a wren squeaked in the scrub and then we walked a low embankment that has commendably been spared the plough.
- We are going a roundabout way to the village via a quiet length of top road and track and then an abandoned rail line of cinder trackbed ablaze with fireweed.
- But they did believe a link to Menston Railway Station carrying one train every hour through to Leeds along a line close to the old original trackbed, was possible.
More definitions of trackbedDefinition of trackbed in:
- The British & World English dictionary