- 1 Electronics The maintenance of a constant difference in frequency between two or more connected circuits or components.More example sentences
- The text describes the apparatus and method for differential tracking in a magneto-optic data storage system using mark edge detection.
- This tracking system provides for the tracking of a target matching the preloaded or hyperspectral signature observed prior to launch.
- 1.2The formation of a conducting path for an electric current over the surface of an insulating material.More example sentences
- The tracking and strap cells along with the tracking scheme allow for better tracking of current within the array without the necessity of adding timing margin.
- When the needle is removed, the metal ring remains in place, permitting electromagnetic tracking of the catheter as it is fed through the vascular system.
- 2US The practice of putting schoolchildren in groups of the same age and ability to be taught together: Japan allows virtually no tracking or ability grouping before high schoolMore example sentences
- For instance, one such experiment might examine the effects of a policy change in tracking or ability grouping on student outcomes.
- Access to this statewide database allowed for the tracking of large numbers of dual enrollment students after high school graduation.
- This means that instead of tracking within high school, there are several types of high schools that differ in vocational and academic emphasis.
More definitions of trackingDefinition of tracking in:
- The British & World English dictionary