noun (plural trackmen)
- 1A person employed in laying and maintaining railroad track.More example sentences
- On the other side of the rail stood a trackman's cottage.
- When the second mine was being laid, the conspirators came near being discovered by a trackman.
- Having secured the position of a trackman on the railway, the suspect, aided by several men, including a carpenter, began excavating a tunnel under the track.
More definitions of trackmanDefinition of trackman in:
- The British & World English dictionary