- 1The area alongside a railroad track or sports track.More example sentences
- For those who don't know what a detector is, they are simply safety devices installed trackside at strategic points and their job is to scan the train when it passes by…
- We walked outside near Walter Payton's Roundhouse and through the parking lot, but soon it was time for the seven of us to return to trackside to catch our inbound train to Chicago.
- We got out of the taxi and followed them past the guard shack, inside the corrugated iron fence, passing along the way some trackside food vendors, and a sort of red light establishment.
More definitions of tracksideDefinition of trackside in:
- The British & World English dictionary